Crises - whether big or small - are an inevitable part of our lives. In retrospect, these are often the situations that we have grown from or that have given our lives a new direction. But when we are in the middle of a crisis, it tends to feel helpless, overwhelming or hopeless.
With the offer of psychological counselling, I would like to support you in such unsettling situations or phases of life. This can be about very different topics:
- You are in an identity crisis
- You have strong doubts about your self-worth
- You fall into depressive moods more often
- You suffer from open or hidden conflicts in your partnership
- You want to look at family conflicts that are bothering you
All conversations are, of course, treated strictly confidentially. The psychological counselling is a cooperation project of the KHG with EFL Ehe-, Familien- und LebensberatungAppointments can be made at short notice.
Please get in touch using the attached contact.